Beiträge von therealbuffalo

Falls Du Interesse am neuen elektrischen smart #1 hast... - Besuche unser neues Forum! smart #1 Forum (Hinweis kann durch Klick auf das x geschlossen werden!)

Hallo guys.

Living in Paris, France I own a 453 Brabus convertible. I'd like to buy those 2 parts (don't know how to call them in English or in German sorry)

I have 2 questions: do you know if these parts are specific to the Brabus or would any convertible 453 fit ?

Also, is there any internet site that you would recommend for used Smart parts?

Thanks for your help

Hope Google translate will not mess up the message: /

d02d8f2310ba793a15f8bcd8b4fe35449bbee16b.jpg

hallo.

Would you guys be able to recommend a shop that would do the subwoofer mouting please ?

As I do not speak German, unfortunately the video is about to be used as the most of your comments (sorry for that).

Tried to find english instructions but I haven't been able to find any.

So' I'd be happu to deal wih anyone who would do that install for a payment.

Kind regards :

PS : is it ok to post in english ?

Hallo.

Entschuldigung für das schlechte Deutsch, da ich in Englisch schreibe und Google Translation verwende ...Android Auto funktioniert einwandfrei, aber ich bin erstaunt, wenn ich die Navigation nach dem Anschluss des Telefons nicht zwischen Waze und Karten wählen kann.Benutzt ihr auch Waze?

Danke

Cheers