smart 453 engine extended 2-year warrranty for free

Falls Du Interesse am neuen elektrischen smart #1 hast... - Besuche unser neues Forum! smart #1 Forum (Hinweis kann durch Klick auf das x geschlossen werden!)
  • This is the smart official wechat customer service in china.If you have questions, in appstore wechat download and this customer service contact.

This is a certified customer service from wechat

This is a dialogue with a customer Mr.Zhao.

The conversation is translated as follows

Mr.Zhao: hi
    SMART: Hello, waiting for you for a long time, please call me small s !
    Mr.Zhao: Have cars with engine oil emulsified been extended 2-year warrranty for free?
    SMART: Dear customer , welcome to use the Mercedes-Benz smart wechat services.
    Mr.Zhao: Have cars with engine oil emulsified been extended 2-year warrranty for free?
    SMART: What help do you need?
    Mr.Zhao: Have you got the information about the cars with engine oil emulsified been extended 2-year warrranty for free?
    SMART: Hello, I am sorry that the problem of the vehicle has brought you inconvenience. Have you asked the vehicle after the oil emulsification problem, whether the contact with the local authorized dealer?
    Mr.Zhao: Contact
    Mr.Zhao: My local dealer clean the engine, changed the oil filter
    SMART: How are you, is that Mr.Zhao?
    Mr.Zhao: yes
    SMART: Hello, Check out contents what you have asked for your last requisition is Hunan renfu Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd.?did you receive the feedback from the dealer?
    Mr.Zhao: I have received
    Mr.Zhao: Miss Shen from PR department said the cars' engine emulsified could get 2 year free extension warranty on a radio show . Have you got the information?
    SMART: got the point, with respect to the problem of the car, customer service will upgrade the level of problem handling immediately and urge the staff to contact you as soon as possible. Is there anything else I can do for you?
    Mr.Zhao: Can u tell me if you received the information about extending the warranty for 2 years free within the engine-emulsified?
    Mr.Zhao: I don't want this warranty extension , i just wanna know if u have received that information.
    SMART:Hello, "In order to further eliminate customer concerns, we will provide a 2-year engine extended warranty service for vehicles that have emulsified . We advise you to contact our authorized dealer as soon as possible to arrange vehicle inspection. The dealer will be based on the test results of the inspected vehicles to provide the appropriate solution for you".
    Mr.Zhao: what kind of vehicle can be chosen to be extended warranty ?
    Mr.Zhao: vehicles complained to the administration of quality supervision or to local authorized dealer?
    SMART: Hello, as to the specific details , you can contact the local authorized dealers to communicate. Later, the customer service center will feedback this matter again. It is recommended that you wait patiently and keep your phone available.
    Mr.Zhao: ok, no other things, thank you for your service
    Mr.Zhao: wish u a good day.
    SMART: you're welcome. wish you a happy day ! If you have any questions, please contact us again. I wish you all the best, goodbye!

Mr.Zhao:hi
    SMART:你好,等了你好久啦,请叫我小s!
    Mr.Zhao:针对乳化车主有免费的延保了?
    SMART:尊敬的客户您好,欢迎您使用奔驰smart微信平台服务。
    Mr.Zhao:针对乳化车主有免费的延保了?
    SMART:请问您需要什么帮助?
    Mr.Zhao:延保政策通知你们了?
    SMART:您好,非常抱歉车辆的问题给您带来了不便。请问您车辆出现了机油乳化问题后,是否联系了当地授权经销商?
    Mr.Zhao:联系了
    Mr.Zhao:我当地的经销商给我清洗了发动机,更换了机油机滤
    SMART:您好,请问是赵先生吗?
    Mr.Zhao:
    SMART:您好,查看到了您之前反馈的内容。请问您最后反馈的是湖南仁孚汽车销售服务有限公司?目前是否得到工作人员的回复?
    Mr.Zhao:这个回复了
    Mr.Zhao:我现在想问,贵司公关部沈小姐所说的针对发动机乳化车主提供2年免费发动机延保,这个政策通知你们了?
    SMART:您好,明白了。针对您反映的车辆问题,客服中心马上会进行升级处理。催促工作人员尽快与您沟通解决。请问此次是否有其他补充的内容?
    Mr.Zhao:你告我,客服中心有没有接到这个2年发动机免费延保就可以了
    Mr.Zhao:我不要这个延保,你告诉我有没有这事就行
    SMART:您好,“为了进一步消除客户顾虑,我们将为发生此现象的车辆提供2年发动机延长保修服务,建议您尽快与我们授权经销商取得联系安排车辆检测,经销商将基于检测结果为您的车辆提供相应解决方案”。
    Mr.Zhao:那这个车辆如何认定呢?
    Mr.Zhao:以质检网投诉为准还是以到经销商检测为准?
    SMART:您好,具体事宜,建议您直接联系当地授权经销商进行沟通。稍后客服中心也会再次反馈此事。建议您耐心等待,保持手机的畅通。
    Mr.Zhao:好吧,没有其他事情了,谢谢你的服务
    Mr.Zhao:祝工作愉快
    SMART:您好,不客气。也祝您工作愉快!如有任何问题,欢迎再次联系我们。祝您一切顺利,再见!
    IMG_0289.JPGIMG_0285.JPGIMG_0286.JPG[/b]