Probleme beim Betanken / Fragen zur Bauart des Tanks

Falls Du Interesse am neuen elektrischen smart #1 hast... - Besuche unser neues Forum! smart #1 Forum (Hinweis kann durch Klick auf das x geschlossen werden!)
  • Hello Levi501,

yaou are telling us already known things.

Just look on the left side to my Fuel-Monitor. Klick on the 7,2 Liter.

I fill my Smart with a very easy Calculation: 35 Liter minus the shown remain volume in Liter. Therefor i continue tanking after the click until i am ready.

You will see many more Kilometers than 200 in my "Fuel-Monitor".

PoWder

Sometimes i fill the car with 40 Liters minus remain volume in Liter.

• I know...

I'm gettin 43L also.
    But not with usual "how to tank".

I'm standing 15 minutes dripping the tank full.....

It's just the defect of the tank. And since i'm not normally fill more then 20-24L. The answer is just a range of 200-250km (with so carefull footwork to get 1:11/12).

But for the dealer and smart: DEFECT car (tank issue). And they won't do anything about it. Therefor I'm returning there car with help of a lawsuit. I did not buy a permanently defective car.

And I wanted to share the solution of smart (This is it). And the steps you can take if you don't accept this defect of a brand new car. Combined with the fuel consumptioin (last year alone I paid € 1.400,-! extra fuelling then it should. (NL is expensive, I know)

The fuel consumption is something I can life with. But combined 20L + 1:10 = 200km range before filling the tank. That's unacceptable for me.
    I went to smarttimes Salou... only to get there I had to stop for gas 9!!! times.

A club meeting near German border (Nijmegen/Kleve)... 4-5 times filling the gas tank. Unless I fill up the tank dripping in 15 minutes.

I just wanted to share.
    Smart aint doing anything about the problem.

gruss...

• Hello,

43 Liter is correct - but it's not good to overfill. My range is from 358 km to 705 km. Not more and not less than. Look left "Spritmonitor" - this is no fake, this is my brabus 44.

My additional tank-time ist about THREE Minutes and not 15.

My wife's car is a 42 Cabrio with a new tank. She gets roundabout 30 Liters inside. 3 minutes extra and 35 L.

You have three possibilities:

1.) give the car back
    2.) live with the "Problem" and some extra-minutes
    3.) throw away a volume about 10 L and drive more often to the gasstation

• Aber ich hab neue Erkenntnisse :thumbsup: Nach dem mein Smart das Viertel mal in die Werkstatt durfte, wegen dem gleichen Problem, hab ich einen neuen Tank bekommen. Der alte Tank war „aufgebläht“ und hatte auch ein anderes Materiel, wurde mir vom Meistern gesagt. Ich war mit im bei der Tankstelle und konnte volltanken :thumbup: Ich hab meinen Augen nicht getraut 8o Also Smart hat das Problem erkannt und hatte auch schon was verändert :thumbup:

• Das klingt doch toll.
    Ich habe auch einen neuen Tank bekommen, der alte war aufgebläht. 2 Wochen stand das Smarti in der Werkstatt dafür. Jetzt ist es 6 Wochen später und ich bekomme immer weniger in den Tank. Zwischenzeitlich ein Softwareupdate, weil der ganz rechte Strich beim Tanken gar nicht mehr anging. 2 Mal Tanken war besser, gestern ging der rechte Balken nach 11 km aus.
    Ich muss jetzt den Tank mal wieder ganz leer fahren zum Messen (ist nicht immer einfach zu planen), oder ich nehme es hin, dass Smart einfach Tank nicht kann. Immerhin schaffe ich ja noch 300km mit einer Tankfüllung (5,6l Verbrauch).

• Das hab ich in der Werkstatt auch gefragt, die hatten keine Antwort darauf, klingt aber erstmal unlogisch, finde ich auch. Es sei denn... durch das Aufblähen wird die Entlüftung früher gestoppt oder sowas. Ich begreife ja schon nicht, wie in einen Tank zwei grundsätzliche Mengen passen (grübel...)